We are able to bring your business the world’s most competitively priced products because of our close proximity to natural resources and our highly advanced automation technology. At IWCI, our Slatwall has the quality and appearance that will help you sell merchandise without overspending your budget.
At IWCI, our sophisticated, high volume Slatwall machinery gives us the cutting edge to manufacture competitively priced products. With the aid of extensive computer technology, our technicians can manufacture any high-end custom Slatwall you require.
Four, eight, and twelve foot lengths are readily available. We can produce either 3” or 6” on center panels.
Aluminum inserts are available when required for specific applications.
When analysing the load on a shelf, the point to reference for distance from the face of the panel is half the depth of the shelf. Hang Rod - The load on a hang rod is evaluated on the distance from the face of the panel to the end of the bracket.
In-House Finishing Options
- Paint Grade - Raw MDF board, no finish
- Primed Panels - Ready for customers finish
- Painted Panels - Solid color paints
- Painted Panels - Wood grain prints
- Vinyl Overlays - 2 mil to 18 mil, solid color or wood grains
- Foil & Paper Overlays - Solid color or wood grains
- Veneer - Real wood veneers
- Mirrored Acrylic - 90% comparable to glass mirror
- Custom Sizing - Extensive cut to size orders
Density (average) - 48/cu.ft
Modules of Rapture - 5,000 psi
Modules of Elasticity (average) - 400, 000 psi
Internal Bond (average) - 100 psi
Water Absorbtion (24 hr > soak max) - 20%
Linear Expansion - 35%
Edge Screw Holding - 275 lbs
Face Screw Holding - 325 lbs
Moisture Content (as Shipped) - 4.9 %
Formaldehyde Emission - less than .3 ppm
Flame Spread - 76-225
Smoke - 76-225
Classification - IIIC
Thickness - +.005”
Length and Width - +1/16”
Squareness - +1/8”